Saturday, November 30, 2013

Landscaping (FOOD)

     As I went on with mentor-ship this thanksgiving break, I went onto find out my mentor professionally landscapes a couple El Pollo locos. Yes the restaurant, it was an old formal client he had and he really liked my mentors work so he went on to hire him at his new El Pollo loco locations. I went on to ask him, what is key when landscaping a restaurant compared to a house? He responded saying, "When you landscape a restaurant that is located near a major street you have to make the landscape appealing to everyone not  just a single home owner like at a house". When you make it appealing to everyone it makes costumers feel comfortable. A restaurant wants a customer to return so if I do my job correctly and as well as the employees of the store, costumers should return meaning I did a good job.
     So remember this the next time you go eat, is it really the food that makes you want to go back to a restaurant late nights or is it the landscaping? That was totally a joke, but really do keep in mind what a landscape does to make a restaurant more appealing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment