Monday, January 6, 2014

Senior Project, The Holiday

Content:

1.  It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school.  What did you over the break with your senior project?
-Over the break I consistently worked with my mentor and actively participated in hands on jobs such as planting, designing, and maintaining houses for clients. I did about 40 hours of mentor ship which helped me understand my topic tremendously. I took notes on what  you need to do to run a  profitable business and what kinds of prices you need to charge by listening and talking with my mentor. I asked question whenever I didn't understand and listened whenever he was talking with a client.

2.  What was the most important thing you learned from what you did and why?  What was the source of what you learned?
-The most important thing I learned was knowing what prices to charge when clients asked us to do a job. Prices depend on labor and the amount of resources being used.
-My source of this information is my mentor, Rosalio Jimenez. He has over 15 years of experience and runs a profitable business.

3.  If you were going to do a 10 question interview on questions related to answers of your EQ, who would you talk to and why?
-I would talk to Rosalio Jimenez, he would be a perfect interviewee because he has years of experience in landscaping and also runs a profitable business in landscaping. He knows the whole spectrum on what it takes to run a profitable business in landscaping. Rosalio has had years of experience and has learned from his mistakes. His mistakes are what makes his business so profitable and  successful. His experience is why I would choose him for an interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment