Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 Approval

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
-For independent component 2 I plan to work with my mentor. I plan to study his work habits and have him teach me the rules to making money and what is  good when managing a business. I can do all 30 hours in one week and I plan on doing that during spring beak. I will use thee hours to learn and answers my Eq ans answer #2. 

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
I can easly have him sign off the days i worked and i can also take pictures to track when i have don my hours. Also, I can provide contact information which can reach my mentor and he can provide proof of what I did.

3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
My mentor has over 80 clients with each of them having a different landscape. I can learn how to give estimates on different types of houses just by asking my mentor why it is the cost of some houses are more than others. Estimates and right prices are what make profit and that is a big pat in my answer and Eq.

No comments:

Post a Comment