Thursday, April 24, 2014

independent component 2

Content:  

LITERAL
(a) I, Juan rizo, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
(b)I worked with Rosalios Gardening company- (909)-(538)-(6580)
(c)https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amqk500aJNz9dGZnd1BEYlNlODdvWmNiUzRwVTR5aXc&usp=sharing#gid=0
(d)For the majority of this component I worked  during spring break with Rosalios landscaping. I worked about 8-9 hours each day depending on the amount of work that was needed. We worked like any other day, started in the morning at 7:30 and went on to our clients houses to work on the jibs they wanted us to do. 

This helps with Eq because it helps me answer my questions. As we arrive to our clients houses I guess what the cost will be and my mentor will tell me what it is I need to do to make an accurate estimation. Then at the end hetells me the real cost and the mistakes I did to get my estimation. 


These pictures show the finished job, I wasn't able to take a before picture. Basically before the job the space that is filled with rocks was just dirt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment