Monday, April 28, 2014

Exit Interview

Content:
(1) What is your essential question and answers?  What is your best answer and why?
What is most important in managing a profitable landscape business? My best answer is Maintaining cost and designing cost effeciant landscapes. This is my best answer because it is my first answer. I have quite a bit of research to back it up. Also because in a business keeping track of your cost is key to a successful business. 
(2) What process did you take to arrive at this answer?
To arive at this answer all I did was go over and look at all my answers and choose which one had the most research and which one was most solid in providing evidence for. 
(3) What problems did you face?  How did you resolve them?
The only problems i faced was finding credible research and enough of it. With the help of Ms.Pittman I used advanced google search and the calpoly data base. The calpoly data base opened up a whole other door where I can find research. 
(4) What are the two most significant sources you used to answer your essential question and why?
My mentor and my third interview interviewee. They are my two most sigificant sources because combined theynhave over 60 years experience and have all the knowledge that is need to know to run a successful business since they themselves have successful businesses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment