Monday, May 12, 2014

Mentorship



    Literal
·     Log of specific hours with a total and a description of your duties updated on the right hand side of your blog
  • https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amqk500aJNz9dF96UTVla2FIbEdOUEplSGJfa0N6RUE&usp=drive_web#gid=0
  • Rosalio Jimenez, Rosalios landscaping service
    Interpretive
     What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?
  • The most important thing I gained from this experience was that in any business its hard to get going and make profits. Money is an important issue that should be covered kept good track of. Also being an expert in your field takes years of experience and cannot be covered in one day.    
   Applied
     How has what you’ve done helped you to answer your EQ?  Please explain.
  • What I have done really has helped me because I am working in a landscaping environment. Every hour of mentorship I attend the more I learn. My mentor has over 15years experience and teaches me what I need to know in order to answer my EQ by putting me in situations. For example he has me quote houses and then tells me the real cost to show me how important it is to quote a house. Getting a price wrong can make you lose profit. Part of my EQ involves profit so mentorship does help so much in answering my EQ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment