Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Interview Preperation


1.  Who do you plan to interview?  Why?

I plan to interview my Mentor who is Rosalio Jimenez.

I choose Rosalio because he owns his own business which is my senior project topic. His business is in landscaping, he designs and accomplishes what he and his clients have planned. He seems like he has a lot of experience and can teach me a lot about the job. Even when I mentored with him i would ask simple questions but he would give me in depth answers, he is the perfect interviewee. 


2.  You have to ask 5 questions.  What additional questions do you plan to ask? 

Set Five Questions

  1. Do you enjoy working in landscaping and why?
  2. What made you pursue your job in landscaping?
  3. What is one thing that annoys you the most about your job?
  4. If I want to pursue this job what do you recommend  for me to do? 
  5. How well do you work with your clients and what did you do to aquire them?
Additional Questions
  1. What did you do to get your contractors license?
  2. About how much is the total cost of accessories and gas for your machines?
  3. What kind of person do you have to be to be successful in this field?
  4. How do you handle with the heat and working outside?
  5. What do you do when you need to get a job done but mother nature gets in the way?
  6. How many hours do you usually work a day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment