Monday, August 19, 2013

Senior Mentor Ship Component

Literal
1.Here is a link of my mentor ship hours- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqvHQ7PgSB6zdFN5QmlrWXlRLVNfWUtjMW9jdDBRZ1E#gid=0 
2.I Did my mentor ship with Rosalio Jimenez, who can be contacted at (909)538-6580.   
3.The only questions that were raised were-

  1. Why pick this career, do I want to pursue this for the rest of my life?
  2. Am I sure if I want to do this for my senior project?
Interpretative
4. I learned a lot from this experience, I learned how to work, how to please and talk to customers. I also Learned how it is to run a small business. Working with people is hard because not all of them will agre with what you have, many have different styles of doing things and as worker or"employee" the costumer is always right and gets what he or she wants. Also I learned how to work with tools and machines like commercial Mowers and tools to fix sprinklers.
  Applied
5. What I did didn't necessarily help me choose a topic but it did help me get closer to what I want to do. Landscaping is a very rigorous and stressful job it requires strength and diligence. I may Choose this as my topic cause I do enjoy doing this and working with people but im not sure if I want to work so hard the rest of my life. What I am sure of is that I would love to own many business of landscaping and make one huge landscaping corporation so that I don't have to work. I would just hire people to do the jobs.


No comments:

Post a Comment