Friday, January 31, 2014

Blog 13: lesson 2 reflection

1. Positive Statement
I enjoyed watching my peers present,since they put so much hard work into their assignment. 

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
I am most proud of that I made time and I finished my presentation standing because I put a lot of hard work into researching and finishing my presentation on time. 
I spent hours finding research and taking notes to complete my presentation to the best of my ability.
2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?
I would give myself an AP.

       AE       P          AP       CR       NC

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
I truly believe that I deserve an AP. According to the contact to qualify for an AP the grader has to be concerned with at least one item in the box and I personally believe I did mess up on a few items which is why I think I deserve an AP.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
One thing that worked was the gathering of research, which helped me learn more in depth on what my topic was about.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
Prepare a little more and talk more about how I can answer my EQ. Also teach my audience a little more in how to do my activity.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?  
Properly evaluating your work is most important when managing a profitable landscape business.

1 comment:

  1. For future presentations, I'd like to see you give your answer lots of specificity. Also, it wouldn't hurt to practice what you are going to do for your parents or something : )

    ReplyDelete